EdDiCo: supporting the development and certification of the digitla competences of educators is a project funded by the European Erasmus+ call, which started in October 2019 and ends in September 2022. The aim of this simple but ambitious initiative is to create a repository of open educational resources for digital teacher training in Europe.
The EdDiCo project thus aims to empower individual educators to:
- Identify the potential of technology to transform and enhance their teaching strategies;
- Identify the digital competences they need to acquire to make the identified improvements;
- Find the appropriate learning opportunities and resources to acquire these competences.
The project is divided into three phases:
- Phase 1. Creation of an organisational paradigm aimed at training contents for digital education.
- Phase 2. Identification of high quality open e-learning training content.
- Phase 3. Creation of tools to enable educators to find and use relevant content.
UNIR participates in the project as the responsible for the activities related to the creation of the Open Learning Database for acquiring digital skills.
The project is aimed directly at educators, but has a general impact on education-related staff, especially students, who will benefit from a rapid acquisition of digital methodologies in their learning.
- Universidad Internacional de La Rioja – UNIR, España
- Universidad de Tampere – TUNI, Finlandia
- Universidad Estatal Cooperativa Baden-Wuerttemberg – DHBW, Alemania
- Universidad Vytautas Magnus – VMU, Lituania
- Fondazione Politecnico di Milano – FPM, Italia
- Stifterverband, Alemania
- KIC – Knowledge Innovation Center, Malta
Time span: 2019-2021
Funding type: European public