9. Relation to Other Stakeholders, Practitioners and Facilitators
The present policy must be seen as a way of contribution to the international eLearning and Open Education community, with a number of leading networks and institutions, such as:
- UNESCO, which remains connected to UNIR thanks to the UNESCO Chair on eLearning held by Prof. Daniel Burgos
- ICDE, the oldest international association in the field of distance education, which remains connected to UNIR thanks to the ICDE Chair in OER, held by Prof. Daniel Burgos
- Open Education Consortium, the broader international association with a specific focus on Open Education (former Open Courseware Consortium)
- EDEN, the European Distance and eLearning Network, with assistant Dr. Fabio Nascimbeni, as Board Member
Other networks: Open Distance and Learning Australian Association (ODLAA), Brazilian Distance Learning Association (ABED), Spanish eLearning Association (TELSpain), Red eLearning Latam (REALM), European Network for Technology-enhanced, Adaptive and Online Education (ENTEL), European Association for Technology-enhanced Learning (EATEL), Red de Recursos Educativos Abiertos y Educación Abierta en Español (REANET), Technology Enhanced Learning European Advanced Research Consortium (TELEARC), etc.