Two Co-Editor positions for “Innovations in Education and Teaching International”
We are pleased to distribute this invitation for applications for two Co-Editor posts for the Social Sciences Citation indexed journal Innovations in Education and Teaching International.
The Co-Editors will join an established editorial team, the positions are non-stipendiary and will be for a term of 3 or 5 years.
More details of the journal and the duties of the post.
Individuals wishing to apply are asked to submit a supporting statement along with a curriculum vitae to email@example.com by 4.30pm GMT Friday 1st February 2013.
Individuals wishing to discuss the role in more detail prior to application are asked to contact Prof Gina Wisker (G.Wisker@brighton.ac.uk).
Applicants will be selected for interview based on:
- the appropriateness of their academic and publication record in reference to the two areas of focus identified for the co-editor posts (learning technology and professional development);
- demonstrated understanding of the research publication process;
- demonstrated capacity to undertake management of research review and publication processes (or equivalent complex processes);
- written communication skills;
- leadership skills;
- ability to commit the time necessary to undertake the role.
Co-editors will be selected by mid March 2013.