Tomorrow starts the first of the five Webinars as part of the OpenMed course
Under the umbrella and overall coordination of the project OpenMed, the Research Institute for Innovation & Technology in Education (UNIR iTED) and the UNESCO Chair on eLearning at the Universidad Internacional de La Rioja (UNIR) have organized five webinars on various aspects of Open Education and Open Educational Resources (OER), like Open Licensing and MOOCs.
OpenMed is an international cooperation project co-funded by the Erasmus+ Capacity Building in Higher Education programme with UNIR researchers. The overall goal of OpenMed, that started in 2015, is to raise awareness and facilitate the adoption of OER in the Arab Mediterranean countries, with a particular focus on higher education in Egypt, Jordan, Morocco and Palestine.
The webinars, which will take place from October to December, will be carried out by international experts in Open Education. These events are open to everyone and will be run and recorded by Adobe Connect.
- October, 10th. Webinar M1: Introducing Openness in Education
- October, 25th. Webinar M2. Open Licensing and Copyright in Education.
- November, 7th. Webinar M3. Opening Up Education through OER and MOOC.
- November, 21st. Webinar M4. Localising OER and MOOC.
- December, 5th. Webinar M5. Open Educational Practices.
For further information about webinars and experts: